You’ll be glad to know, that your search for tips for Mirror Quiz Crossword game is ending right on this page. That is why this website is made for – to provide you help with answers to Greek poet and philosopher regarded as a founder of the Eleatic School from Mirror Quiz Crossword. It also has additional information like tips, useful tricks, cheats, etc. Our guide is the ultimate help to deal with difficult Mirror Quiz Crossword level. The studio Mirror hasn't stopped only at this game and has created some more others.
After you pass one level after another, simple game becomes more challenging and advances in difficulty. All can play it, but not all can beat it This page gives you Mirror Quiz Crossword Greek poet and philosopher regarded as a founder of the Eleatic School answers plus another useful information.
If you see that Mirror Quiz Crossword received update, come to our website and check new levels. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and share it with others.
If you need answers to other levels, then see the Mirror Quiz Crossword June 4 2023 answers page.
Greek poet and philosopher regarded as a founder of the Eleatic School Mirror Quiz Crossword Clue Answers
Today's Mirror Quiz Crossword Answers
- Mammal to which the adjective ‘ovine’ refers
- 1980 stage play by Steven Berkoff
- Elizabeth —, author of novels Cranford and Mary Barton
- Paula —, Lisbon-born artist whose works include 1988's The Dance
- See 1 Down
- In golf, an estimated standard score for a hole that a good player should make
- Edible woodland fungus also called porcino
- Billy Bob —, Best Actor in a Leading Role Oscar nominee for Sling Blade
- Barbara —, Best Actress in a Supporting Role Oscar nominee for The Portrait of a Lady
- Port on the Gulf of Bothnia; provisional capital of Finland in 1918